Powered By Blogger

Friday 22 August 2014




I love getting greetings aha, it makes me feel awessoooooome.

Basically there's always greeting deals, and delanicole's deal was to give her a rare and you got a greeting, and so I gave her two of my rares which I don't use and she gave me two greets :)

I got vip for a month the other day, elite, and I got a diamond stage award for having vip or something to do with that, and it got me to level 17 :D and as I got elite vip for a month, I got 80 diamonds, but I had 8 before so I got 88 diamonds, I got fame booster and spun the fame wheel, now I'm REALLY close to level 18, so it would be great if you guys could give me a few autos, and hopefully I can buy a few more diamonds next week.

So yeah! I'm back on MSP, my computer got updated, so the flashplayer did too, so now I can play! I've been quite unhealthily addicted to Habbo Hotel since February, but I stopped the addiction in about June ish, and now I'm addicted again, so I'm keeping myself busy.... the addiction is THAT bad, I'm not overreacting.

Okay so I was scrolling down my blog and MSP has changed alot, it's way more glamorous.

I've got something else to rant on about, while I'm here. 

Everyone keeps asking for rares back, and I get that maybe you weren't here in 2011/2012 when you could buy them, but rares are really bad quality, and the clothes now are alot better, MSP does everything that we want, you wanted geo skirts back and now they're back, but if they bring back the whole rare system you'll be asking for the new clothes back, you're just too spoilt, they try and make us happy, you asked for the old forums to be updated and now they are updated, and now you're saying they're annoying. All the moviestars on MSP are too greedy, be happy with what you have, they won't be special anymore if we get rares back, that's the whole point of them being rares...

And also, why do you even want princess toes back? They're stupid little pumps that barely cover your feet, I had a pair and I gifted them to someone else because they're just the same as the pumps with straps but they're strapless, fgs you're all so picky it's like... ugh, just be grateful, rares are stupid and bad quality clothing, MSP update everything for us, they fix glitches and bugs, they bring back rares, they update the things we want updated, they get the things we ask for, can't you just let them sit down and have a cup of tea? Like, seriously, they're doing everything they can.

Ok, I'm going now.

Bye,
Oona.

No comments:

Post a Comment