Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 April 2013

THE CONSTANT BULLYING.



OMFG.
I hate some of you.
I actually HATE.
Hate is a strong word.

The reason I am annoyed is because of ishacool.
I'm not annoyed at ishacool.
I don't hate ishacool.
But it's the behaviour that you put towards her that I hate, it's disgusting.

Sure, in my opinion, high levels are quite competitive against eachother, (SOME OF THEM) I mean everyone wants to be top. And they are loving and caring, yes.

However some of you haters are not.

I am disgusted.
I'm talking seriously on this fact because MovieStarPlanet has WARNED you all that you shouldn't cyber bully.

However, this continues.

And once again, I'm distraught.

Some of you all have an opinion, some of you don't really take a liking to ishacool. But you make it clear that she knows it. You post on her best friends walls, saying everything you hate, criticizing her every move and if she gets something wrong there's your chance to go point it out.

This is actually bullying.
I'm not joking.
I know what you're thinking.

"Oh don't over react! You are just being silly! That's not actually bullying!"

Oh YES it is.
You have seen the public messages but not the private ones.

I like to read ishacool's blog sometimes, and I spotted a few pictures (EVIDENCE) of the bullying. It sure was evidence.

Someone made an account called Ishacool Stalker.
She insulted her in every message.
Saying she should die e.g

Now let me get one thing straight, saying you should die and saying that no one wants you here could cause self harming.

Self harming is painful.

Now if you're really upset.

You might go get into your Mum's car and drive it off a cliff.
And what happens then?

It's your fault.
Because you bullied her into killing herself.
I'm talking general, I personally don't think Isha would do that, but some people can't take it and they do it.

Moving on...

I have a horrible artbook here that was on ishacool's blog.
It is disgusting.
Here...





See that?
If you're a hater and you hate ishacool.
Think about this for a moment, think if this was to you, and think about getting these everyday.

Yeah that is what it is.

SO NEXT TIME THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WHAT YOUR ACTIONS CAN CAUSE BECAUSE IT CAN CAUSE DEATH AND THAT DEATH IS YOUR FAULT.


No comments:

Post a Comment