Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 February 2014

yo wasup

lol

k

i hate msp (actually i love it i just hate the dumb ass macintosh glitch that stops me from playing it) SO NEW POST! HAVEN'T POSTED SINCE 2013 AAAAH CRAY CRAAAY

Who else has a glitch on their computer that they can't go on msp anymore because the loading screen doesn't show and it's just pitched black? Well I do and it is PISSING ME OFF.

Lool guys, so I go on my account on my friends windows computer for the first time in like a year. I come online and it says I'm level 15? dafuq ^-^ like im happy but I also feel like it's cheating. But anyway, I'm almost at level 16 so if you could give me a hand with some autos that would be faaaab<3 thanks bbys even though literally no one reads my blog ha haaa.

I miss all my mates on msp. I go on sometimes with my IPad but it's not the same. I really miss Beth:'(. Not many of you knew her but- hold up everyone knew her she was friggin famous. Well I hope everyone can know I was her first friend on MSP except from Rae who was her best friend. I haven't heard from Rae and honestly I'm kinda worried, she was a very very deep person with a lot of things on her mind. I love Beth more than anything, and even though it doesn't say I'm her best friend, I was her first (apart from Rae lolz) and I loved her more than words can describe, she's now a young angel up in heaven, watching over us and watching me painfully type this long message.

I'm going to talk about how Beth's death affected me in so many hurtful ways. Me and my friends lost her to cancer in 2013, she was a big part of my web life&real life. Me and my mates talked about her everyday, and were so upset when she passed. I had nothing really to talk about. Me and Beth used to have slang chats, she would say stuff like 'come at me bro' 'what are you sayin'. Beth was hilarioussssss;') I can't stop smiling right now. She was so beautiful on the inside, and the way she expressed her sad emotions through the way she dressed was amazing. Loads of people thought her clothes were sort of weird, black white and red. Nobody really wears that sort of stuff because they go with the big eyes skin coloured lips type. Or red lips, just something common on MSP.

But Beth was unique, she had her own style and when she started to level up she never once changed it. Me and my friends all accepted Beth for who she was. AND BY THE FRIGGIN WAY SHE WAS NOT CALLED BETHY SHE WAS CALLED BETH.

So those are my views on my level and the sad passing of Carnolia on MSP (Beth)

Always and forever,
Team Bethy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment