Powered By Blogger

Saturday 22 March 2014


Hello allllll :)

Just emailed MSP about the glitch thing. (Yes I'm still on that and wot).

Add one of my best friends in real life btw she's called Kerry B xx (level 20.)

So I've been thinking on what to post for a while now. I have done Beth about three times because she means so much to me. But I've never really talked about my best friend on MSP who's been right by my side all through my web life.
Nessa.

So I met Nessa when I was level 1 or 2. She was like level 9. Nessa talked to me which made me thing she was real cool (no one talks to level 2's). But Nessa accepted so many people that are not as high is she is. I followed in her footsteps and she taught me the MSP life. I changed what I looked like and as soon as I hit level 5 (she helped me gain levels) we went to the mall together like everyday! I met her friend Bounty, Lola (ilysm lola omfg), Diamond and many others.

Nessa was so hilarious. We would laugh together, joke together and just had a great time. (Whenever we went to the mall I rode my turkey Bob who I still have now.)

So one day Nessa told me she was going to leave :(. And she did. But we took so many photos and stuff. I still miss Nessa now. She helped me learn what it was like to be a moviestar. I introduced her to all my friends, too. And they all found her great.

So if you're reading this Nessa, I love you so fudging much.

<3

Oona.

No comments:

Post a Comment